Increased awareness for self-medication. Growing popularity for Vitamins and Dietary Supplements (VDS).
Asia’s consumer health market presents unprecedented business opportunities for the pharma and nutraceuticals industry.
While over the counter sales may have slowed down recently due to the financial downturn, opportunities remain promising and key success factors lie in effective consumer outreach and branding.
IBC’s 3rd Annual OTC Pharma Asia conference brings together OTC business leaders and marketers to share the success factors and nuances in different markets. Performance and business opportunities across different product categories will be critically examined. In-depth case studies from experienced professionals from across the region will be shared and discussed. This is the one and only regional OTC Pharma conference not to be missed by key OTC and consumer health players.
- Market Trends & Insights
- Regulatory Landscape for OTC & Health Supplements
- Channel & Retail Marketing
- Sales & Promotion Strategies
- New Product Development & Opportunities
…and many others
- IDENTIFY rising business opportunities and latest trends in Asia’s consumer health markets
- GAIN insights into growing sales and penetrating the consumer market
- LEARN about innovative strategies and tools in consumer sales and promotions
- BENCHMARK your sales, distribution and branding strategies against leading OTC marketers’ in the region.
- UNDERSTAND key market developments and regulatory updates impacting your business
- MORE in-depth business case studies from Asia’s Consumer Health markets.
- NEW specific market insights & trends across current and emerging OTC product categories.
- REVIEW the progress of ASEAN Harmonization for dietary supplement regulations and pending laws.
- EXAMINE the market development & impact of traditional medicines and functional foods to OTC.